Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon - 2023
Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper…and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. The Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon features a full carbon frame, full FOX suspension and a SRAM Eagle NX drivetrain.
IT’S YOU… JUST GOING FASTER…AND FURTHER
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That’s Turbo Levo SL.
TUNE IT TO YOUR STYLE
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
• Lightweight, carbon Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX’s RHYTHM 34 fork and Performance DPS shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Turbo Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 32 km/h
- Seat Binder Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm
- Fork Fox Float 34 Rhythm, Grip damper, 160mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle
- Frame FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- Rear Shock FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- Handlebars Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S 720mm, M-XL 750mm
- Stem Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Tape Specialized Trail Grips
- Saddle Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- SeatPost X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
- Rear Brake SRAM Guide RE, metallic pads
- Front Brake SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Chainrings SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
- Shift Levers SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Crankset Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
- Inner Tubes Standard, Presta valve
- Front Hub Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Rear Hub Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- Rims Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Rear Tire Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- Spokes DT Swiss Industry
- Front Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
- UI/Remote Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- Battery Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Motor Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Charger Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport