Loft 7i Step-Over 2022
This is your city. Ride like it. The Loft™ 7i is a lightweight commuter that puts the fun in functionality. 700c wheels and a foot-forward, upright riding position provide optimum speed, comfort and control. This modern-day classic is built to ride. It’s lightweight. It’s durable. It’s comfortable and designed to handle the rigors of the streets It's right for you if...
It's right for you if...
You need a smooth-riding, low maintenance commuter bike capable of taking on the city streets with you. Whether that ride is to work, the grocery store or happy hour, this bike should be able to get you there safely and in style.
The tech you get
The Loft 7i is built to handle the rigors of the road with 700c wheels and an upright riding position for complete comfort and control. This lightweight city bike is equipped with a Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal gear hub, alloy dual pivot caliper brakes, painted fenders and a sleek alloy rear rack.
The final word
The Loft is a lightweight commuter bike that will go from apartment to espresso in two minutes flat. Big on fun, low on maintenance, this bike was made for the city and everything that comes with it. Nimble, lightweight and sure to turn heads, you'll always arrive in style on a Loft 7i
Why you'll love it
- Choose the frame geometry that's right for you: step-over or step-thru, with a lower standover height for easy on and off maneuverability.
- The foot-forward, upright riding position provide optimum speed, comfort and control.
- Choose from a variety of colors.
- Customize your Loft and make it your own. Add a front basket for storage, a bell so they hear you coming and cup holder for your morning coffee.
- Top it off with an Electra helmet and arrive fashionably safe.
Unfortunately FED X and UPS raised pricing on oversized boxes again October 2021 - Due to the current shipping additional costs incurred on the bicycle industry we have added the certain amounts to each bicycle price covering all shipping surcharges and delivery of the larger bicycles to our location. These costs are over and above for the standard shipping rates and and unfortunately in the bike industry today cannot be avoided because of all the freight increases on delivering to their destinations. Thank You for understanding.