Loft 7D Step-Over 2022
This is your city. Ride like it. The Loft™ 7D is a lightweight commuter that puts the fun in functionality. 700c wheels and a foot-forward, upright riding position provide optimum speed, comfort and control. This modern-day classic is built to ride. It’s lightweight. It’s durable. It’s comfortable and designed to handle the rigors of the streetsIt's right for you if...
It's right for you if...
You’ve got places to go. The Loft 7D is a reliable commuter that will get you there. This lightweight city bike won’t break the bank and comes equipped with an alloy frame, 7-speed drivetrain and fenders to keep you dry. Explore the city's ups and downs while still looking stylish.
The tech you get
Designed with functional minimalism in mind, the clean lines and straight bars give it a nice, unaffected look. The Loft 7D features a lightweight but sturdy aluminum frame, Shimano 7-speed MEGARANGE gearing to tackle hills, alloy dual pivot caliper brakes and fast-rolling 700c wheels.
The final word
The Loft is a lightweight commuter bike that will go from apartment to espresso in two minutes flat. Big on fun, low on maintenance, this bike was made for the city and everything that comes with it. Nimble, lightweight and sure to turn heads, you'll always arrive in style on a Loft 7D
Why you'll love it
- Choose the frame geometry that's right for you: step-over or step-thru, with a lower standover height for easy on and off maneuverability.
- The foot-forward, upright riding position provide optimum speed, comfort and control.
- Choose from a variety of colors.
- Customize your Loft and make it your own. Add a front basket for storage, a bell so they hear you coming and cup holder for your morning coffee.
- Top it off with an Electra helmet and arrive fashionably safe.
Unfortunately FED X and UPS raised pricing on oversized boxes again October 2021 - Due to the current shipping additional costs incurred on the bicycle industry we have added the certain amounts to each bicycle price covering all shipping surcharges and delivery of the larger bicycles to our location. These costs are over and above for the standard shipping rates and and unfortunately in the bike industry today cannot be avoided because of all the freight increases on delivering to their destinations. Thank You for understanding.