CycleOps JetFluid Pro
CycleOps’ JetFluid Pro Trainer is your secret weapon. Use it whenever time or weather constraints arise so you can stamp your authority on the hills, races or group rides next time the sun shines. The Pro features progressive resistance, where just like the real world, resistance builds the faster the wheel spins. Charging through 600-watt intervals or spinning easily in the little ring requires no adjustment; the power curve automatically changes to give you a silky-smooth workout. Plus, the Fluid is whisper quiet and the frame is tough, sturdy and stable so you can ride as hard as you want.
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Encased fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and more consistent ride.
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 70-71 decibels.
- Smooth,quiet and realistic resistance.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes.
- Will fit 29" wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread.
- Single-leg leveling adjustment allows for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- CycleOps Pro series frame features a fold-flat design.
- Convenient one-sided frame mount allows for quick bike placement and removal.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer. However, it does not allow the use of bikes with 120mm rear dropout spacing.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm bikes